Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My animal for art

Facts about my animal
What it looks like -its hair, body, short or tall, big or small, colour of animal
Its hair is the colour of
Its body is round, short, fat, tall, long,
What it eats
It eats fruits and bananas well obviously. They eat plants.
How it moves
It moves like this. Do you see the picture? IMG_20170824_142703_2.jpg
Where it lives - describe where it lives
It lives in the jungle because there is vines and
How it behaves (for Tuis only)

Your choice
It connects to me because people don't understand me and I am a funny guy like show offish

Make a connection between the facts about the animal above and how it connects to you.
For example,
I am like a monkey because I love to eat bananas which are their favourite food.



My animal has
I have
My animal has a long brown tail.
I have a long brown ponytail/plait in my hair.
My animal eats his food with its 2 front paws/hands.
I sometimes eat my food with my hands, especially when it is takeaways.



No comments:

Post a Comment