Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 1: Bonus


Well, the time has now come! School’s out for the holidays and your tour of New Zealand is about to begin. I hope that you are ready and excited! Curious Kiwi certainly is – he can’t wait to start the Great Kiwi Road Trip! Before you all hit the road, let’s take a minute to review some key facts about New Zealand.
3 Interesting Facts
The Kiwis have been inventing a lot of things:
They invented bungy jumps.
They also invented the electric fence and the fastest bike in the world.

My summary.
The place I would like to go is the Museum because I like to explore and see history throughout the years because I like their gadgets at the past because sometimes the gadgets they use is like survival gadgets.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Etuale I love how you gave us a summary. I like your summary, I like it because how you said they created a bungy jumps I love bungy jumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena,

      It's great to see that you are posting positive, supportive comments for the other students. Awesome job :)

      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Etuale and welcome to the Winter Learning Journey blogging programme. I am so happy that you have joined us this year! I am really looking forward to blogging with you and to reading all of your great blog posts.

    I hope that you have enjoyed the journey so far and that you have learned new and interesting things about New Zealand.

    After reading your blog I have learned that a New Zealander invented the first ever electric fence. That is news to me! I did not know that before reading your blog. Thanks for sharing this cool piece of information with us :)

    I can see that you've already completed a number of other blog posts and will look forward to reading each one and learning new things. Keep up the great work, Etuale!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete