Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

Day 2: It's All in a Days Work + Bonus

Activity 1: A House or a Home?

On your blog, compare the wharepuni to your own home. What are two similarities and two differences between a wharepuni and your house?
These are the 2 similarities about a wharepuni.

1: A wharepuni house is where you can sleep and in your house you can sleep in your room.

Activity 2: You can live in your wharepuni and I can live in my house.

Activity 2: The Rules of Engagement.

What is your dream job? Draw a picture of yourself doing your dream job and post it on your blog. You could be a doctor, an actor or even a zookeeper! I have drawn myself taking a picture of a beautiful castle in Poland because I would love to become a travel blogger and photographer one day.



here is the link for my dream job 
 

Bonus Activity: Special Meals
Sorry I will post my favourite meal when I get my favourite meal.
On your blog, post a picture of your favourite meal. Be sure to tell us what it is and why it is your favourite. You could also include the recipe if you have it so that we can all try it!






  

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Eutale, thanks for completing another set of activities, I can't wait to hear about your favourite food.

    I've enjoyed reading the comparison you made between the traditional wharepuni and your own home. I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about the similarities and differences. You could focus on building materials, number of rooms, purposes etc.

    Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Etuale,

    As Billy has indicated above, I am also really curious to hear more about your favourite foods. To earn full points for this activity we are looking for you to describe a favourite food but it doesn't have to be your all-time favourite. It could just be a food that you enjoy eating. If you are able to think of one, please hop back online and add it to this post. Both Billy and I will check back soon to see if you've had time to add a recipe.

    We really hope that you will! We also hope that you are having a nice holiday. The weather is pretty amazing, isn't it? I am hoping to get outside later to shoot hoops with Aronui. He spends most of his day outside dribbling a basketball around the driveway!

    See you online again soon :)

    All the best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Etuale,
    I can't wait to see your favourite meal I hope you blog a picture of it soon.Anyways Good Job.

    ReplyDelete