Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

A special moment on the holidays

Learning goal:We are learning to write a recount with a Title, clear introduction, middle and conclusion.We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.


In the holidays my cousins and I went to the movies and we went to different kinds of directions, we are going up down left and right. When we arrived at the movies, my cousins and I went to go get the tickets with my Aunt. We brought lots of popcorn and drinks. We went to go watch cars 3. Cars 3 was about lightning mcqueen nearly retiring because his last match was at somewhere. Then when he went for his first round in the race, he got his trainer to take over his place. Then the trainer won the race.

After the movies my cousins and I went to go watch another movie it is called Despicable me 3. Despicable me 3 is really funny. My favourite part was when the purple brat guy did the piano thing to blow Gru away but all of Gru's clothes blowed away and he was naked. Then he got blowed away to the big blowing bubblegum then the bubblegum was covering Grus nakedness. Then Gru went through a birthday in a hotel then everybody was laughing at Gru.

No comments:

Post a Comment