Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Activity 2


Your tour of New Zealand is going to start right here in Auckland. Watch the Tourist video for Auckland to learn about the awesome things that you can see and do in the city. Once you’ve finished, choose your favourite five activities from the video and list them on your blog.  
1 The activity I like is Auckland because I like how a there is a lot of boats and it's the most popular.
2 The activity I like is Rangitoto because it looks like a volcano hard to climb and very enormous.
3 The activity I like is the rain forest in Waitakere because there is the koru leaves and big fat trees.
4 The activity I like is Rainbows End because you have a lot of fun over there. There is bumper boats,pirate ship. And all those other amazing rides
5 The activity I very like is the Auckland Memorial museum because its showing you the things in the past like guns, knives and guns with the spears.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Etuale I really like how you gave us 5 facts about Auckland I love the fact. Great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Etuale,I love the work that you have done!.It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete