Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

My Tennis Recount

My good Tennis practice.
Learning goal:We are learning about a structure of a recount
It’s a good day today. I said to myself with a old bored voice when I woke up at 6:14. I had a quick sleep so I don't get tired like a koala. I went to the to the Kitchen to check if my dad was there but there was only my 2 cousins sleeping like a sloth. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I was finished I felt fresh but I had to get changed. So I went to the room and got changed. After I got changed first I’d my face and my hair. I went to the car forgotten my breakfast but It was too late because my mum was walking to the car ready with her bags. We left at 6:38. We stopped at a traffic light there was lots of cars like lots of lights in a disco. So we were driving and driving like a long field trip was on. When we hit the bakery I got a quick snack because I was hungry like a  and went to Gabriel's house.


Then Nana made me toast and milo. I ate It all then I waited by playing with the dogs and my uncle came he went to the dogs and pat them then one dog was showing of so the other dog got angry like a red face was covered and started to fight and bite each other like messed up dogs then they came back too my Uncle he got the broom and clean them with it too make the other dog jealous so he got the broom and pat them. When finally I and gabriel went to school.


When I arrived at school I went too the big park. I played and waited. Mrs Middleton came with her car so we sprinted to the classroom and waited for the door to be opened but Helena came and Lili came earlier. They opened the door for us to come In. I grabbed my netbook,charger and my water bottle. I put my charger on the cow and put my netbook on my desk. I worked on my docs that I haven't finished for home learning. I was working on my pepeha then the bell rang ding da ding da ding!!!!!.


I ran to the courts trying to help our Coach Campbell because Opeti was passing me and he said quick go help Coach Campbell. I went there and helped. Then we all got it ready in time when The class came. When we were all here we all sat down on the ground. So we were listening to Coach Campbell how to bounce the ball on the racket. When he was finished with his explaining the position forehand,backhand,lefthand,righthand. And all of those positions. Coach Campbell was saying can I have volunteers so he picked me,Christopher,Laki and Alfred. I and Coach Campbell was versing Alfred and Laki. So Coach Campbell Served first. Laki missed that shot then some people laughed then they got a little growling. So Christopher was on Christopher served he missed. He missed nearly 10 times!!. Then finally he got a shot but It bounced and hit the net. Then I laughed. Laki came to have his serve he got a shot over the net Coach Campbell hit it back and Laki missed the shot. So that was just a example to show people how to play tennis you use your forehand. So when the ball approaches you. If you are in the left side then hit it with your right side if you are in the right side you hit it with your left side. So after our practice of how to play the tennis game we all played it I got Zahara and the other two is Sefopalu and Kalisi. Sefopalu got a shot then I hit it back then Sefopalu missed the shot so he got out then it was dereons turn he missed the shot. Then he got the other shot then he got the shot. Then I missed the shot then Zahara came in. She got the serve then she got the shot then Sefopalu missed the shot so I took his place. I got the first serve I served then I did it's with my wrong hand so I hit it the hand that I was supposed to hit it with. Then we were playing and playing until It was time to go so we said bye Coach Campbell. So we left got a drink of water and went to class to do our term 2 2

No comments:

Post a Comment