Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

My Dream holiday Recount.

Learning goal: we are learning how to use our knowledge of writing a recount. We are learning how to brainstorm our Dream Holiday recount using ideas.

I woke up with a butler waiting to serve me the very finest bacon and eggs with toast. I thank my butler and pay him $200 for his hard work. I go out of my mansion. To  go into my Aston Martin rapide with my butler driving. I said lets go to my private airline. When he was driving I watched all the people watch my car in shock. I waved to them and said hello. I have named my butler Mr Edwin. My Edwin said hello to everyone too.

I arrived at my private jet. I ask the pilot to take me to Dubai. But first I text my mum if she wanted to come. She said yes. She took so long that I had to text her like a million times. She arrived and I told her what happened, she said jewellery. Typical mum am I right. We went off to Dubai. I had 2 chocolate bars and 1 can of fizzy lemon lift. I was about to have another bar but I didn't feel like having another. Then we arrived in Dubai .

I would wake up in Dubai with pancakes ready for me on the table. I ate them and enjoyed them. I went for a shower and brushed my teeth. I went outside and enjoyed the fresh air. I called Mr Edwin to come and play handball. Mr Edwin is very good at handball. We played handball and tried to do tricks. I went outside into the court and played tennis. I played until I got very tired.

I flew back to New Zealand and went like a sloth because I was tired of walking home. I played games on my Master bed until I went to sleep.

                                                This is my holiday recount

No comments:

Post a Comment