Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Winter learning journey day 2:Library book

This is Emily from Amulet she is my favourite character cause she gets these amazing powerful powers from her amulet. Her amulet is so powerful that it can actually kill somebody. So there is a person talking in the amulet to show her directions to where to go and not to go. In the Amulet book Emily is always the lucky one not her brother Navin he doesn't get luck he only gets lucky when he was being a pilot in the plane and the robot house building.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Etuale,
    I really like that you have tried to draw Emily, I also really like why you like her. I really like it when Navin gets luck. I also really like how Emily's amulet is so powerful.

    I think that word "cause" needs to be because and I think there no short cut.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete