Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Etuales Cricket Recount

                                                                25.10.17- Recount
                                                                 Title: Our busy day.
On a Tuesday morning Room 5 and I went to kiwisport cricket. Room 5 went into the courts. Room 5 and I went to play in the courts because we were waiting for coach to come. My coaches name is Sahl.

So Sahl came and he set up the stuff for cricket. He said please can I have your attention. Then Sahl got Room 5s attention.

Sahl said can you get into partners. Then Sateki and I got into partners straight away. Sahl explained the rules and explained what to do. Sateki and I went and do the game. The game is to catch the ball with both of your hands 20 times. Then do the same thing but do it with your left hand. Then do it with your right hand after when you have finished the left hand.

Sateki and I were the first ones to finished. Sahl called the class to come. He said we are going to play cricket. We were set up into teams I was in Laki’s team. Sateki was in Palus  team.

We were starting and the ball was hitting and flying through the sky then I caught the ball from the sky then I won that hit so that was no point. Then we were up next. I hit the ball as hard as I can do it went over everyone and hitting the court fence very hard. We were having lots of fun. But it was time to go.

We all said bye Sahl we will see you again. We Won! Yay we were so happy. Then we headed back to class and do our learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment